Saturday

Adventure Team - Intermission - Part 3

I did this story during the same session that I did the pictures of Major Brave's team being attacked by the falls in "The Scorpion's deadly sting", because I wanted to get more out of the only day this year that I would be in Victoria Park in Truro Nova Scotia to take pictures for my photo stories. I don't get many opportunities to take pictures in such interesting locations, so I try to make the best of it when I have the chance. I also wanted to make another story with the character of Mountaineer and give a hint about the story of the Scorpion's return, that takes place later on, but without the characters in this story realizing the implication of what they came across. I mostly just enjoyed taking pictures in this great location, ideally suited for my 1/6 scale figures.

No comments: