Tuesday

Adventure Team - The Initiation Part 4

I took the outdoors pictures for this story last summer in July 2014 at Victoria Park in Truro, during my family's summer vacation at my in-laws in Nova Scotia. I didn't know what to do with it exactly but since I was with my kids at the park and they were busy splashing in the pound, I took the opportunity to take a few pictures while we were there. My nine year old son even made some suggestions on the pictures I should take. I just recently came up with a story idea that would fit in with the rest. I simply reused some pictures of the Adventure Team figures at the H.Q. instead of going through the trouble of re-shooting them. I don't like doing that, but in this case it worked. I don't have a lot of time on my hand to work on those things so I make the best of what I have, both in time and resources.

No comments: